Our Diamond DA40 and DA42 Fixed Base Flight Simulators are a type specific replica of the original complete aircraft flight deck and can be built and configured to meet FNPT II (EASA) or Level 4 and Level 5 (FAA) requirements.
The DA40 replicates this light aircraft’s single engine piston (SEP) variant, while the DA42 resembles the iconic multi engine piston (MEP) propeller version of the same model.
WBFT offers the simulator as a convertible, enabling you to effortlessly convert the DA40 to the DA42 within a short amount of time. Consequently, this provides optimal flexibility to both SEP and MEP flight training at an attractive price.
WB40/42 main features
- Equipped with fully functional Garmin G1000
- QAR replay functionality
- Simulated GFC700 Autopilot
- User friendly, intuitive IOS, both for monitor and included tablet
- Visual system with direct projection (FOV 180 x 40 degrees)
- Default by laser projectors
- Three channel Control Loading System (rudder pedals and pitch and roll for the center stick)
- Full integration of Avionics suite
- Stereo Sound System
- Jeppesen® navigation database
- Instrument procedure training
- MEP/SEP class rating training
- Differences/Familiarization training