Operating and maneuvering an aircraft in a simulated environment is a dream come true for many young people and adults. Building affordable flight simulators for the entertainment industry has been part of our business for many years. That’s how WBFT actually started. We pay tribute to our heritage by offering a line of flight simulators that replicates general jet or piston engine aircraft. These simulators are easy to use and require little knowledge of aircraft systems, avionics, etc. Our simulators are operated by entertainment pilot centers, where they are part of training programs for young students who want to learn about the exciting world of aviation.
- Affordable generic jet or piston engine aircraft simulators
- Short back-order times and fast deploy
- Easy to operate and maintain
- A durable well evolved design
- Integration with X-Plane visual
- Realistic flight models and aerodynamic behavior
- Suitable for educational institutes to familiarize themselves with flying
- Used for procedure training and for orientation with a typical piston or jet cockpit
No in-depth aviation knowledge required.