Our Diamond DA40/42 Fixed Base Flight Simulators are a type specific replica of the original aircraft flight deck and can be built and configured to meet FNPT II + MCC (FAA Level 4) requirements.
The DA 40 replicates the single engine piston (SEP) variant of this Austrian light aircraft whilst the DA42 resembles the iconic twin engine (MEP) propeller version of the same model.
WBFT offers a conversion kit where operators can covert the DA40 to the DA42. The kit includes engine indications, throttle quadrant and other related hard- and software. Operators using this kit can convert the simulator in just a couple of hours, therefore offering optimal flexibility for both SEP and MEP flight training at extremely low cost.
- Full replica of the original Diamond DA40 and DA42 cockpit.
- Standard equipped with fully functional Garmin G1000.
- Simulator cockpit structure replicates the real aircraft.
- User friendly, intuitive IOS, both for monitor and/or tablet (included).
- Comprehensive malfunction section with a large array of malfunctions.
- Visual system with direct projection (f.o.v. 200 x 40 degrees).
- Simulated FMS, A/P, FD guidance etc.
- Three channel Control Loading System on Stick and Rudder.
- Full integration of Avionics suite.
- All aircraft systems are integrated and simulated.
- Full QTG capability to comply with certification requirements.
- Stereo Sound System.
- Global scenery and navigation database.
As part of our commitment to the Flight Training industry, we offer in-house, no-frills and interesting lease services. Please contact our Sales department for further details and/or an attractive “by the hour” or financial lease proposal.