Our Cessna C-172 Fixed Base Flight Simulators are a type specific replica of the original aircraft flight deck and can be built and configured to meet FNPT II + MCC (FAA Level 4) requirements.
- Full replica of the original Cessna C-172 cockpit.
- Standard equipped with fully functional Garmin G1000.
- Simulator cockpit structure replicates the real aircraft.
- User friendly, intuitive IOS, both for monitor and/or tablet (included).
- Comprehensive malfunction section with a large array of malfunctions.
- Visual system with direct projection (f.o.v. 200 x 40 degrees).
- Simulated FMS, A/P, FD guidance etc.
- Three channel Control Loading System on Ailerons, Elevator and Rudder.
- Full integration of Avionics suite.
- All aircraft systems are integrated and simulated.
- Full QTG capability to comply with certification requirements.
- Stereo Sound System.
- Global scenery and navigation database.
As part of our commitment to the Flight Training industry, we offer in-house, no-frills and interesting lease services. Please contact our Sales department for further details and/or an attractive “by the hour” or financial lease proposal.